Notary Public in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
What I offer.
* Preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use overseas
* Dealing with purchase or sale of land and property abroad
* Providing documents to deal with the administration of the estates of people who
are abroad, or owning property abroad
* Authenticating personal documents and information for immigration or
emigration purposes, or to apply to marry or to work abroad
* Authenticating company and business documents and transactions
Documents that come to a Notary are for use overseas and may be in a foreign language.
If so, the Notary must ensure that both he and the client understand the meaning and effect of the document.
It is important that clients should obtain legal and tax advice as appropriate before bringing the document for notarisation as the notary will not give advice on the document or on the merits of entering into the same; and nothing the Notary says may be construed as giving such advice.
I have an association with a renowned translation agency in Chalfont St Peter should an official translation be required.